Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Unofficial Summer Writing Adventure

It's the "The" you've been waiting for.

Unofficial, because there's no set criteria and only consists of a group page on Facebook.

Summer, because it's too busy in November to write a blasted 50 000 word NaNoWriMo novel.

Writing, because I've come to realize that writers are EVERYWHERE and often struggle with finding the motivation and time to finish a writing project.

Adventure, because who knows what will come out of these blank pages?

My good friend Elisabeth and I have decided that June is a good month to write.  And what shall be written? It's totally up to you: from the ambitious novel, to the laid back act of daily diary entries- whatever goal you set for yourself!  I'm going to take another crack at a novel, hopefully one with a plot this time.  So far, there are eight people signed up for this word ride and more are welcome. 

The USWA, tell your friends.

PS: Watched my first episode of Glee guest starring Neil Patrick Harris.  Love that Horrible man.

2 comments:

  1. NaNoWriMo heartily endorses people writing novels in any 30 day month ~ so perhaps June would be perfect. I'll cheer you on from the sidelines :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glee! Great show. That was perhaps my favorite episode all season. =)
    And GO novel GO!

    ReplyDelete