Wednesday, March 9, 2011

since i'm not feeling particularly angsty at the moment...

This was my altogether medium day:


Woke up at 4:30 - went back to bed.


Woke up at 5:30 - told my ride to the Rock I couldn't go.  Went back to bed.


Woke up at 7:30 - from some whacked out dream involving my mom and my sister and I coming across two of my friends in a restaurant booth.


Concordia - handed in an assignment, hung with friends in Tegler, signed up for early registration, worked in the B&W office


Work - coffee roasting, hot chocolate, drawing chalk pictures with some community kids that came by


Friends! - went to the Wee Book Inn on 118th: they have a cat there? And picked up a mere five classics and a Radiohead album (finally!); also went grocery shopping and talked with the cashier Tina about books


Home - supper, guitar, Facebook, Marxism


And now...?  Don't know.  Tempted to hide from the world in a book for a while.


But here's a picture of my Mission Team! Ye-Yeah!  We're having a coffeehouse 7pm on Friday at Concordia: people'll be sharing their experiences from the trip and there will be musical performances by members of this year's Mission Team!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mission trip team portrait! Which one is you? Getting up at 4:30 in the morning is not a good idea, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittni!
    great blog. what Radiohead album did you buy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so, though the day is different that early! The team is: Naomi, Jordan, Jessica, Marcus, Rebecca,David, and Steph!

    The Bends!

    ReplyDelete