Sunday, March 20, 2011

where do we go from here...

Thoughts of the week:

1. Why do I spend so much time worrying about why I'm here when there are so many people to love?
2. Teaching a 400- level class about Marxist theory using chalk pictures was an unparalleled presenting experience.
3. By living in the future, one misses the present; speeding to the end of a vignette is a lamentable waste.
4. Meditation 17, John Donne.  Translation.
5. I wanted to be a musician, a writer, a wall, a punk, a superhero, a plastic, a dirt, a light.  But I'm already something that has one name, no labels.
6. Robot sentience is a subject we had never talked about.
7. Angels and Demons cannot separate me from the love that I have in Christ Jesus.

And I've been addicted to Radiohead this week.  Here's the title track from their album "The Bends":

No comments:

Post a Comment