Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This is what I do the night before Mission Trip

Yes, write on my blogpage.  When it comes down to it, I really don't have much else to do.  But I don't really want to talk about that.  And that statement doesn't need to be expounded upon either. But hey! I drew this picture for the Chapel bulletin yesterday.  The commissioning service was encouraging: I'm anxious, and nervous, and scared! My third year on Mission Trip, and I have no idea why God is calling me to go!  He's never made me do these things alone though, for which I am grateful.  Pray for me?


You know, random things are happening again.  I had a nightmare about a white rabbit.  And I'm terribly ill-equipped to be any kind of sentient being.  My thoughts go everywhere, but rarely do they take the time to finish themselves. And that is the most frustrating thing.  I have a friend (I ALWAYS have a friend) who enjoys attacking the thoughtlessness he sees in girls of his acquaintance.  That heads other than my friend's are devoid of intelligent thought.   And then I cringe and think What if he's right? And then I evaluate what I was previously thinking (I need to wash these shoes, This is a terrible day for a picnic, etc) and wonder if I'm under that category.  I fall asleep in class.  The only things I can really follow through with are literature and the Bible.  I really only pick up things from other people, so it's as if I don't really exist as a separate entity.


Goodness. I need to be
packed in tightly, like poetry
and unpacked again, like
a packing crate of music
boxes.  God loves variety.


This is my stated state of current.  I blame all this wordsmashing on a prophet of my acquaintance.

No comments:

Post a Comment