Tuesday, August 30, 2011

that time of year that thou and me behold...

It's almost September, it's almost September!  It's sick, I know, and kind of sad that the beginning of school is such cause for celebration.  Maybe it's because I've been working all summer and desperately need a new mundane.  Maybe I'm over memorizing elaborate drink names and am thirsty for some poetry and literature.  Maybe I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.  Maybe I'm just a nerd.

I'll be sad to see this summer go: it really was a full and healthy season, despite cloudy conditions.  I hung out with friends, saw some of the sights, drank a lot of coffee, and was incredibly blessed.  Thanks for my first awesome summer in Edmonton.  Just let me put on my green Chuck Taylors, and I'll be on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment