Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Generic Thought

Blogs are annoying.  Not blogs themselves, perhaps, but the style that always seems to be inherent in them.  Perhaps it is because the audience is so vague, absent almost - at least with articles and books, there's a connection, foldable pages and paper smells.  Maybe not so much anymore.


I don't know why I write, if it really matters.  And I'm not saying that to collect comments.  Here I try to say things that are relevant, maybe inspiring, or simply random.  And all the time, there's a shadow of narcissism that appalls me, a pretentious word structure - can't sift it out.  Because that's how I've been treating this, the online outlet of my failed ambitions.


This needs to become something different, but I don't know what yet... 

3 comments:

  1. One thing I like about blogging is the audience - the idea that something I write is going to reach people (even if I don't realize it) rather than sit moldering on my computer. However, it's also taken me about two years of blogging to kinda find my "niche" or the topics that I generally blog about (as blog experts recommend). So keep going... something will come to you! :)

    ReplyDelete